Home News
       
Risk Free News
Vulnerability and security of financial websites.
In a recent report published by Menlo Security, they found that one out of every three of the top million websites currently on the net are either ‘vulnerable to hacking or have already been hacked.’  Menlo detected no vulnerabilities on 66% of the sites, but the remaining 34% were classified as "risky":  

Read More
 
Advanced rating engine technology for insurers
Over the last two decades, the insurance industry has undergone technological change in many areas. Today, economic growth continues to be slow, consumer confidence is low and there is continued uncertainty around the political climate.

Read More
 
Why the broker market remains untapped for Specialist Lenders?
At the time of the credit crunch, over-burdened UK lenders reduced broker procuration fees, which decimated much of the broker and network markets. Nevertheless, those brokers and networks who had engaged in specialist lending streams continued to stay in business.

Read More
 
 
Thank you for contacting us
Close
Stay in touch
facebook twitter linkedin
T : +44(0)8700 110 500
E : sales@riskfree.co.uk
Contact us
 
Stay in touch
facebook twitter linkedin
T : +44(0)8700 110 500
E : sales@riskfree.co.uk
Arrange a demo
Business Type
Where did you find us?
submitted successfully

Thank you for your submission, we aim to respond to you within one business day.

For any additional questions, please contact us on
+44(0)8700 110 500 (local rate)

Please click "Continue" to hide this banner.